Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bus Drivers Beware!

Knott's has a GREAT policy for bus drivers. If a bus driver brings a group of kids, they get in free. They come to the Guest Relations window, tell us the name of the group and show us their class B license. Usually in the summer, it is so busy we don't have a chance to make sure they brought in a group. We have consignment tickets and the groups don't have to state when they are coming. Today, summer is over. We had very few folks in the park. No groups. I was there at the beginning of the day. This man walks up in regular clothes with his wife and child in a stroller. I'm a bus driver, I need my free ticket! Something was not right. He was by himself, with wife and child, no bus uniform. I ask him the name of the group he brought in. He couldn't tell me. Now you just drove a bunch of kids and you don't know who you drove or where they were from?? I just told him I needed the name of the group for me to give him a free ticket. He goes well I better buy two adult tickets! Come on bus drivers, be honest with us or you will ruin it for others!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I always find it amazing what people are willing to sacrifice their integrity for.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Terrible. But I'm glad you caught him. Sheesh!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home