
Here is a picture of my niece Lindsey and Cindy. This is an exciting week. Cindy is moving to North Carolina. Many ask why. I say why not. God have given me two years of her living here. Great times. Now it's time to move on. God closed doors to her in Seattle and opened them to Raleigh, NC. Yes, that is a long way away. Yes I'm sad but I have a peace inside of me. Only given by God that this is where He wants her. I have three children. They now will be living in Sacramento, CA, Bossier City, LA, and Raleigh N.C. The blessing is seeing how involved they are in church's they have found. What more could a parent want. Their children doing what God wants them to do. Not what I want them or NOT where I want them to live. For you mom's, God is the only one that gives this peace to you. Please pray for us this week as Cindy packs. She won't forget anything important. Rick, he has to be alone as Cindy and I drive back east. Fine time for him to have no vacation time! And me. Satan will be waiting in the mist of all of this pray for our protection from him.
2 Comments:
What an awesome blog post. That is so cool that you have such a great attitude and support for your kids and what God wants for them. I will be praying for your trip and her transition.
Thank you Wendy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home