Saturday, April 29, 2006

YIKES

This is a true story. It is sad, but hysterical. A group of guests came into information at around 6:15pm, when we are closing. I asked how I could help them and a female came up to me with a cup of soda and said this is really disgusting. I look inside and see what appears to be a rock in her cup. At closer look it was the black spout from the soda machine. Now the sad part was, the foods people knew that it had fallen off in her cup and the STILL gave her the drink. At this point I need to spin the wheel of adjectives, UNBELIEVABLE. I immediately got the foods manager and it was all taken care of. But why would any employee give the guest the glass anyway knowing that this piece of the drink machine was in the cup and that they will need the piece another day! After it was all taken care of and they were gone my friend and I laughed and laughed. We always make fun of the foods employees at Knott's. Like they will hire anyone well now that fact is a reality!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Eberly said...

I think I'll stick with water next time I'm at Knott's!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

EXCELLENT choice!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home