Dodger Clocks
This weekend we handed out Dodger rollback clocks. This item was to be given to all children that had a ticket ages 14 and under. People lied, stole, complained, and just made jerks of themselves to get one of these clocks. The reason the really cared was so they could turn around and sell this 50 cent clock on E Bay and sure enough we found them last night for an opening bid of $12.50 or buy for $18.00. The clocks will last long enough for the child to get tired of it! I learned that I won't get irritated with folks when they lie, just let them, if they want to compromise their integrity for a 50 cent clock I will let them. I will not let them bring me down to their level. Not worth it. Our group was obeying the rules. They told us they had to have a ticket and a body to get a ticket. Hence no one under the age of 2 should get one unless they had a ticket, and no one over 14. If folks had extra tickets they didn't get them. I had Katherine and Jackie, use the line at use at Knott's. Are you 15 or 16 if they are not telling the truth they will say 15 and then you say! "well the promo is for 14 and under enjoy the game" You should have heard Katherine and Jackie laugh when it worked!! Good times. Next time we go is May 6 for t-shirt night for 14 and under again. I will survive and give them to them even if they lie!
1 Comments:
Yeah, my dad who went and worked said the same thing, but overall he said most people were cool. I was amazed also that people would sacrifice there integrity for that little clock. Too bad. : (
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home