Friday, April 21, 2006

Attention Teachers

To all teachers. Think before you leave from the school maybe even the day before you leave. Count your money. Recount your money. Take it to your ATM and deposit it. Then with draw that amount in $20.00 or just take it to the bank and get all the change and one, two, five, ten and twenty dollar bills into $100 dollar bills. Things move more quickly for you, your students and the person selling you the tickets. Today, I was in Group Sales. I LOVE group sales. I had a school group that owed me $811.00 she paid me in ones, fives and a few twenties. Our educational tour manager explained to her that we would appreciate it if next time you pay in large bills. When the manager left she made a smart alec comment to her co teacher. We have to mark everything over $1.00 so that saved a little time since I didn't have to mark over 100 $1.00! I usually don't mind but... It was a little much today. Just a little venting! Please teachers think of the children, they don't want to wait outside an amusement park when they could be riding the fantastic rides.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I think it's a form of venting that we teachers have. For example, the kids give us a hard time all day, so we're going to give you a hard time. Also, we always have checks cut to the business here--no checks made out to us (mainly due to the principal who was recently arrested for embezzling more than $10,000).

2:02 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Your principal was arrested or just a principal?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home