Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Uncle Jim and Abby



This is my brother, Uncle Jim as we like to call him. Abby was having a sad time. Her partner in crime, Sammy died two weeks ago. Her pesky buddy Muffin had gone home and Jeremy had gone back to school. Abby wanted to say hi to Jeremy so my brother helped out! I know kinda sad actually!! ha ha. Please pray for Uncle Jim. he leaves on Sunday for Israel and Turkey. It has been a long time since he has gone. He is taking a tour group there. I don't k now who needs more prayer Aunt Christie or him. She has to hold down the fort while he is gone. I also think that Abby needs a My Space account so she can meet with her friends, Hershey and Emmy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Poor lonely puppy. See, that's why we can never have less than two dogs.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home