MORNINGS OFF
Mornings off are not necessarily a good thing. I "get" to work Halloween Haunt tonight so I had the morning off. A great time to run errands. I had an eye doctor appointment, went to the new Target, then to get my haircut, bad thing. Why can't I explain it correctly what I want my hair to look like? Why don't the words, " just a little shorter version of the same haircut" mean the same thing to the hair cutter than they do me? Why does she tell you you have a great head of hair and then proceed to cut it all off! The only good thing about my haircut today is that I won't have to go to get another one until next spring!! Not really but I won't have to go for a very long time. I don't like getting it cut, I don't enjoy fixing my hair! Never have, never will. But the hair cut process is over now for a long while and the only good thing is , that in a month no one will notice!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home