Sunday, April 17, 2011

Howdy

I have been back at Granada for two exciting weeks. Testing my brains and mouth, my mouth lost most of the time.  I have this week off and needed it. I made reservations to go up to see the grandgirls on Mother's day weekend. They are having Abby dedicated at church. I figured that maybe one out of every three grandchildren we should go to it. We will fly out Friday morning and back Sunday evening. The week before that Rick will be with his three brothers fishing in Mexico. He will have a stop over at home then up to Oregon. Let the good times roll. 
When I get back to school we will only have 8 weeks left of school until summer vacation. We have a lot of work to do to make sure they all get their shots before they start school in Sept. So no goofing off for me hehe yeah right! There is always time for fun.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home