Time goes on
Time marches on. Sad part is I don't have children at home to blog about. Oh if computers were around when they were children. But I do have a life. I was working at Granada middle school up until February 22. It's a long story and with a union and time served I was chosen to go to an elementary school. You are right I was not happy at all. I had been working as the RN at Granada for two months mostly working alone. My RN at the school was out for a family emergency. I stepped it up and ran the health office and now I lose 5 hours of work a week and now I'm working with children. They need love too but, I just really was enjoying working with my RN when she was around! We were a great team. God has something for me up here or he is teaching someone else something and I'm out of the way over at Granada. I did find out that they have a Good News Club there. Now that is pretty exciting. I have know the principal for years and she is doing everything in her power to make me feel welcome.
I'm also still "working" with Bernebe their after school sports program. We have finished flag football and soccer. Basketball starts soon. Bernebe has also started a tutoring program we have had over 50 students each Monday and Wednesday.
Problems with Scum, and Campus Life, God is not a God of conflict. Praying for a compromise. God is not a God of conflict. God has to work a miracle here.
I have been sad at work, trying to be happy and figure stuff out. Kindergarten roundup starts on Monday, gee more work for me to do. I do enjoy imputing info and setting up the cums so it should be good times. At least it's a job with a beginning and end and It is evident what I have done! I am using this blog to figure out why not happy at Murphy Ranch. I think it's that I work alone. I mean out my door are people but I'm basically alone in the office with the kids. I have a hard time trying to figure out whose parents to call and whose to just treat and send back to class. I was giving false info about work that needs to be done there and after the first day there was this huge rumor going around that was a total lie. someone was trying to get me and the RN that has that school get into a fight. Give me break they don't know who they are messing with. I go to the source!
I'm also still "working" with Bernebe their after school sports program. We have finished flag football and soccer. Basketball starts soon. Bernebe has also started a tutoring program we have had over 50 students each Monday and Wednesday.
Problems with Scum, and Campus Life, God is not a God of conflict. Praying for a compromise. God is not a God of conflict. God has to work a miracle here.
I have been sad at work, trying to be happy and figure stuff out. Kindergarten roundup starts on Monday, gee more work for me to do. I do enjoy imputing info and setting up the cums so it should be good times. At least it's a job with a beginning and end and It is evident what I have done! I am using this blog to figure out why not happy at Murphy Ranch. I think it's that I work alone. I mean out my door are people but I'm basically alone in the office with the kids. I have a hard time trying to figure out whose parents to call and whose to just treat and send back to class. I was giving false info about work that needs to be done there and after the first day there was this huge rumor going around that was a total lie. someone was trying to get me and the RN that has that school get into a fight. Give me break they don't know who they are messing with. I go to the source!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home