Here's what you have missed or not
So far at school we have had a broken arm, two broken fingers and a broken tibula and fibula. One of the broken fingers was jammed catching the football the others were from basketball. Keeps us hopping. We also have a sore throat thing going around, no fever. But having a great time.
Yesterday I had an esophogospy they put you out in something called twlight sleep, yeah well why don't you talk to me how well that worked out. If there ever is a next time, all electronic devices must be removed and an adult needs to stay with me. Apparently I did some calling texting and letter writing that I don't remember at all. Good news with the tests. An ulcer that can be treated with medication.
Tonight is the AWANA leader training meeting. We start next week full on. this year I'm giving up the Sparks and just do games. We will be doing a lot of games from Minute to Win It!! Good laughs and pictures I hope.
Next up to start will be after school football at Lakeside Middle School.
Yesterday I had an esophogospy they put you out in something called twlight sleep, yeah well why don't you talk to me how well that worked out. If there ever is a next time, all electronic devices must be removed and an adult needs to stay with me. Apparently I did some calling texting and letter writing that I don't remember at all. Good news with the tests. An ulcer that can be treated with medication.
Tonight is the AWANA leader training meeting. We start next week full on. this year I'm giving up the Sparks and just do games. We will be doing a lot of games from Minute to Win It!! Good laughs and pictures I hope.
Next up to start will be after school football at Lakeside Middle School.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home