Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Great Weekend

We got to ride the skylink at the Dallas airport. Pretty fun.

Sidewalk painting

Here is Ellen.
We just got back from a fantastic weekend in Bossier City, LA. We went to see our newest grandchild, Ellen Lucile, and Chris, Jon and Emily. We had such a great time. It was so nice to get away. I will show photos but I took 93 pictures in three days! A little much for most folks! I did get my grandchild fix and Emily was the best. She made me feel special. On Sunday we were eating breakfast at the church. After the breakfast Emily was out and about socializing. I went and sat on a coach with 6 or 7 children. One of Emily's friends started playing with me. Well it wasn't long before missy saw me playing and climbed up on my lap and said to the other child, "No, my grandma" That is all this grandma needed to hear. What a perfect little girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger snotbottom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:04 AM  
Blogger snotbottom said...

you two couldn't look more proud if you tried! I'm so glad you had a great visit with your precious babies, and Jon. Both Ellen and Emily are adorable!!

from Larisa

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home