Thursday, March 20, 2008

Road to Beijin Tour

Yesterday the Olympic team played Cal St. Fullerton and Rick and I went. I was like a kid in a candy store. Laura Berg I saw her play in high school and have followed her career in four Olympics. The rest of them I have followed playing in college and then on the national team. This is Kat Osterman

Lisa Fernandez, below, is on the team again and pitched the first three innings, she throws junk and nasty change up but if you wait you can hit it but you will be thrown out!


Here are Jenny Finch, Crystal B and Monica Abbot. Jenny gave up two fat pitches over the plate and a girl from Fullerton was able to get two home runs off of her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That is cool. I played volleyball with Laura and Randy Berg. They are spectacular athletes.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home