posted by Joanne at 9:01 AM
Wow. That is awesome. Jeff has always wanted to go. I hope you have a blast.
Sounds great! I'm envious. Robin's been, but I never have. One of these days.
Hey Brian, there is room for you and your wife to come with us.
Wish we could make it happen!
Hey I know some folks who would watch your son down here!! For Free! he he
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Wow. That is awesome. Jeff has always wanted to go. I hope you have a blast.
Sounds great! I'm envious. Robin's been, but I never have. One of these days.
Hey Brian, there is room for you and your wife to come with us.
Wish we could make it happen!
Hey I know some folks who would watch your son down here!! For Free! he he
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home