Friday, December 15, 2006

Yes, it's true

Today the last of my mail order packages came! YEAH. I probably purchased over 50% of the gifts on line and early. This one took a bit longer than I thought. But it's a very good Christmas. I just finished decorating the tree. Now is sorta a sad time before Christmas. I love the challange of purchasing the gifts and figuring out what to get folks and then getting the shopping done. Now that that part is over. It's sorta sad. However, tomorrow is baking day. Good times.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So....whad'ya git me???

5:38 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

You will know in a week or less and yes yours was one of the online orders!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Wow. You are way ahead of me. I have exactly one gift so far and it is not even wrapped.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

So I don't have to bake all of the cookies? Hooray! Not that I won't mind baking a few...

10:47 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Only a few kiddo, I want this to be a VACATION for you :) You have had a hard couple of weeks.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home