Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I shouldn't have a cell phone

I hope you find this story as funny as it actually was at the time. We were at a friends house last night. I had made a cell phone call on Rick's phone. My was on the charger at home. I was flipping the phone and it fell on the floor, I was sitting by a brief case. I searched the floor. Wes checked his bag, no cell. We could call the cell but why would either of us know Rick's cell number. Simple let's call his mom, she can call his cell, NOPE she couldn't find his number. Well the only simple way was to have her call Cindy in North Carolina, had her call her dads phone! Yeah it worked and it was in the briefcase. I was laughing so hard at how dumb I can be! This whole thing did last about 15 minutes before Rick would call his mom. I"m just sad! Please feel free to laugh hysterically, cry if you like with laughter. But remember it could happen to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That is pretty funny. But I must admit that I have called my cell phone with Jeff's phone quite a few times because I couldn't find mine.

7:53 PM  
Blogger cacfus said...

Very funny!
The other day my mom was leaving for work while talking on her phone and her cell phone dropped the call at the end of her street. She looked down and she was on the portable house phone... you silly mom's!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

OH my gosh, she wins, but her and I should talk!!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home