
I have mental issues. Like no one knew that. Well I have been working on Jon's stocking for three years, maybe four, I started one and threw it away because I didn't like the way it looked then I did the one you can see. Last Christmas Chris and Jon gave us the news of Emily being born with a note on the stocking. I made myself finish Jon's first then I finished Emily's last week. Back to my mental issues. I didn't have a sewing machine to sew them together, I had the money, cash in hand, but couldn't spend it. It would go on sale, then I wouldn't buy it. Well last week I was looking for them and we didn't get a Target ad. I was at Lisa's and there it was the red rider be be gun the glorious sewing machine. Rick took and we got it then it took me a week to take it out of the box! I know now how foolish I am for not trying new things. After about oh say 5 minutes I was up and running and it took less than a half hour to sew them together. I hope they like them.
1 Comments:
you're silly.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home