End of the trip

Here is me when I got home. I did have issues. I was such a dork, I booked my flight home for what I thought was 6PM. WRONG it was 6AM I was only 12 hours late for my flight. I found that if you wear a wacko shirt they take pitty on you and you get on a flight! Not really, both flights home last night were over booked. They booked me for Monday morning but let me try standby on the two flights. I was so searched. I had to stand in a machine and have air blow on me, they checked EVERYTHING in my purse, I was waiting for a cavity search! Then after a three hour wait I did get on the last flight out. God was so good.


2 Comments:
Good that they let you go home. :)
Yeah for getting home!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home