Tuesday, August 15, 2006

TYPICAL

It figures!. Today there was a VIP tour. I didn't give the tour. "They" thought I needed a rest. It was a mother, father and three children from Conn. I did get to go give the tour guide a break. So I go to camp Snoopy and find them. There is probably one ride that I really don't enjoy at Knott's. I don't like to ride it. Guess what. The one ride they went on when I was their tour guide was the Ferris Wheel! The parents didn't want to go on it and the two younger children needed an adult to go with them so off I go!! She let the ride run for ever. I thought we would NEVER stop. I then took them to one more ride for the adults and then to Johnny Rockets where I dropped them off and the original tour guide came to be with them. You guessed it she got a nice tip. I got to ride the Ferris Wheel!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

You can't say that about the ferris wheel when I can name at least 5 other rides that you've never been on.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey what happens at Knott's stays at Knott's!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

That sucks! Life is not fair!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Big time bummer.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home