Monday, February 09, 2009

Beautiful

I haven't posted in a long time because nothing is going on! Rick is progressing on the refinishing of the cabinets in the kitchen. Thankfully I had today off for Lincoln's birthday. It was pouring when I started out and went shopping at Wal Mart, Sam's club and Stater Brothers. It was fun because there was no hurry and I got to shop at my slow pace. I stocked up on a lot of items and am relaxing this afternoon. I'm going through the DVD Jon made of our VHS tapes and marking what is on them Good times for me :) Oh wait I forgot the funniest part of the rainy day. I started out going to the bank. In Cali you must have your lights on when you are driving and using your windshield wipers. I thought I had them off and then went to the ATM when I got back to the car. It wouldn't start. I called Rick, for instructions. We have a jumper that will jump start the car. So I go in the back of the car. Dig it out and open the hood. Now it's raining remember and 41 degrees. The plus side of the battery is hard to get off but I manage. I turn it on. It starts making a noise, I go oh well and try to start the car. It doesn't help. I get out of the car and realize I have turned on the air part of the jumper thing not the battery part. Okay. So now I replace the cables and try it by turning on the battery. YEAH it started. I was laughing so hard cuz I had turned on the air and not the battery. Oh I love the rain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home