TARGET
I had heard horror stories about Target and returns on many blogs. I was afraid, very afraid, to take a DVD/VCR player back. I purchased one on Wednesday for or spare room for guests. Rick went to hook it up on Thursday night and our TV was to old for the new VCR. Now I wanted to buy a new TV :) but Rick said no. I didn't have the receipt. This morning I went to take it back and walked in the the quiet, empty Target store in Santa Fe Springs. Handed him the player and he debited it back on my card. No questions asked! It took oh 10 minutes from the time I left my house until I returned! Amazing. Thank you Target.


1 Comments:
Yes, if you have it on a debit or credit card you are OK. It is more if you pay by cash or check or it is a gift. Then you are in big trouble.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home