PUNKED
Yes, I was punked at school yesterday and it was the best ever. Now this wouldn't have happened if my boss was in the office but she was out yesterday testing in the library. Behind it all is our class of 6th graders. They all have issues and come to the health office by the droves. This one teacher and I have been talking about it, her 5th period class comes all the time. She gets the feeling they don't like her but they are crazy, really. Well yesterday I was minding the health office by my self. During second period she sends me a student with an earache, then another and another and another. The first one I believed, then when the 2-5th come in I go wait a minute, and they all start giggling. I take them all back to her room the whole class bursts out laughing and I take her yellow pad away and her pen and say she has used up all her passes for the year and no one ever can come from her class. We were all laughing so hard and the kids were so cute all laughing!! YES folks they got me good!! It was a great day at work yesterday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home