Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EARTHQUAKE

Oh let the good times roll, literally. We had they claim 5.4 but I'm stick en with my story of a 7.0 and we were the epicenter! I was at my parents house in Brea. Which is close to the epicenter. All was fine. But afterwards it was funny. My mom was trying to get up, now she doesn't get up by herself regularly but during the earthquake she tries so I go to have her keep seated and my dad grabs the TV! Yeah if it was going to go he couldn't have be able to stop it! We have our priorities! On my drive home all the fire trucks were out of their stations. Also on the radio on the way home, there was damage to St. Judes hospital with three injuries, which is a half mile from my folks! It seemed to start slowly and then got worse, just shaking back and forth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

rock and roll

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home