Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What I've done on my summer vacation

I have been on vacation for a week and three days. I went to the dentist, no cavities :) ordered Rick a new phone, it came I activated it. Cleaned out bedrooms and searched and searched for the Fisher-Price barn and school. I wanted to take the school to Emily. Of course, ask Rick he knows right where it is, in the attic! Go figure. I cleaned them up and thought you would like a photo of the good old toys. I opened the school and Cindy had written in chalk, "Cindy Rules" good memories. I will pack up the school and carry it on the airplane next week, when we go visit Emily, Chris, and Jon. Also our DVR wasn't recording, well it does no good if it isn't recording. I called direct TV yesterday, one arrived today, Rick and I spent over a half hour on the phone trying to get it to work. They had sent us a defective one! GRRR I was so frustrated. Another one comes tomorrow! I will try again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

So did you take any time to relax in there?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

You bet!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, those toys are awesome. I love that picture. That makes me want to save every toy that our kids get, who knows what memories we could be storing for them. Thanks for the picture, I enjoyed it. Good times. :)-David Budd

11:34 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

UM don't save to many, I didn't take the farm, to hard on the plane, but the new stuff they have now is cooler. So this will stay here till another grandchild comes along or they can play with it here. Fisher Price ROCKS

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home