VENTING
I feel I should share this awful story about a family today at Knott's. They had a severely handicapped son. He was either two or three years old. They asked for a special assistance pass for him. I gave it to them and forgot to put the age of the child on the pass. They immediately went out and gave it to their older son to use. I was furious. I didn't know what to do. A short while later I saw them on Ghostrider. They younger son using the pass. Then the hung around information for a while and then the husband came in and asked for another one for someone else. I explained that I had seen them give the other pass to someone else and he denied it. I did give them one for someone else. There is nothing I could do. We can't ask why just if they can stand in line. Only 21 more days. I know there is sin out there and I'm not perfect at all, I sin on a daily basis but..... why use a disability of your other child so your "normal" son doesn't have to wait in line with his friends!


1 Comments:
Wow, that sounds so frustrating. I don't get people like that either.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home