Saturday, January 20, 2007

Date Night

A few weeks ago Rick shows me this ad in the paper. They are having a blood drive in the Whittwood Mall. If you donate you get an $80.00 gift card to the mall. He thought we should donate and then go out to dinner. He actually calls and makes the appointments. We arrive yesterday and he sends me into the screening room first. I'm donating my blood, he goes into the room, oh what a shock he can't give blood. He is on antibiotics for his root canal! Oh darn he says. I was framed. It also turned out we got a $50.00 card to the jewelry store! At least I did get dinner out. We tried out the new, over a year old, Red Robin. Let the good times roll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

the jewelry store! that doesn't sound bad at all.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Wow. I have never been paid for my blood before, well except for juice and cookies. It sounds a lot better when you walk away $50 richer. Glad you had a nice date night.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

You really were framed! That sounds just a little bit too convenient for Rick. He's a smart one. :)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home