Complaint of the week!
The guest comes in to information at about 6:20pm. Twenty minutes after the park was closed. "I want to see a manager" I asked politely, may I ask which department you have a concern with? She goes They gave me to much sauce on my funnel cake! I really took a deep breath before I spoke. I said you got to much sauce. And she goes yes I paid 80 cents more for extra and she poured it all on. I said yes she did and you got your monies worth I gave her a couple of wipe alls and sent her on her way. She realized how silly she sounded. Another tragedy averted!
On another note, Congratulations and my love to Mark Pritchard and his engagement to Vanessa. He proposed on the Great Wall of China! They have both been teaching English in China for the past 2 years.
On another note, Congratulations and my love to Mark Pritchard and his engagement to Vanessa. He proposed on the Great Wall of China! They have both been teaching English in China for the past 2 years.


1 Comments:
So funny what people complain about.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home