Visiting on a Day off
I went down to Irvine today to visit with my friend, Betsy, and her two sons. We went to the park. This is 2 year old Ari

Here is six week old "Sir Poops ALOT " and I mean a LOT. This kid totally wasted his diapers and by the time I was finished changing him he had poop from head to toe! I was laughing so hard. It was on his clothes, so while trying to get that off it went in his hair and arms. Finally I just held up naked boy and Besty cleaned him off. It was a great day. Ari is so smart. We read books, he even read one to me. He knows his number by looking at the numbers and can count to 8 I think maybe more. After a discussion about the 9 being a six I showed him how the nine is a six upside down and then when he was reading to his mom he showed her how the 9 was a six upside down. That was only after me showing him once! Thanks for the great day, Betsy, Steve, Cory and Ari! Next best thing to grandchildren.


2 Comments:
Sounds like lots of fun. : ) I can just picture the diaper change.
I can't say I'm jealous about the diaper changing. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home