Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dodge Ball

I wish I had a video camera last night. At Kidz Rock we played the old school dodge ball. You know kids in the center of a circle, kids on the outside throwing a ball at them if you get hit, you are out. Well with 5-7 years old it's hysterical. First off the group stands in the middle of the circle, no one pays attention to the person with the ball and no one moves! I had a student next to me and threw him a ball to throw at the group and he doesn't catch it he gets out of the way! Yelling at me, why are you throwing it at me. I was giving it to him to throw! I spent the entire time laughing at them and the adults trying to explain the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

LOL

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home