Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cone Head



Poor Emmy had to go to the Doctor today. I had noticed the weight loss and her constant itching and several hot spots. Last time I waited to long and she had lost a lot of weight. Today we went she had lost 11 pounds. They shaved her hot spots, gave her an antibiotic shot and cleaned her wounds. She has to wear this horrible collar for a week and take medication for two weeks. She is still hyper and panting for the doctor but I know it worked well last time. Apparently she has sensitive skin! Next time she gets a bath it will be with baby shampoo! Let the good times roll.

4 Comments:

Blogger amberlee said...

awwwwwwwww my poor puppy!!
does this mean no beach for 2 weeks too???

4:37 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

yes she can go to the beach

5:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Poor Emmy!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

ohhhh sad

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home