Dumb Blonde
I shouldn't be allowed to fill out important paperwork when I'm going on vacation. I was filling out my availability paperwork before I left for my road trip. I needed off on Tuesday by 4pm for Kids Rock at church. I filled it out F/A on all days but Tuesday till 4. When I see my schedule I have Wed. - Friday off? Strange to me. Then the next week it's the same. I go what's up I"m fully available why all the weekends? Dumb ME!! I had filled it out as OFF Wed - Friday!! OH DEAR. Everyone was making fun of me yesterday and me of myself also. No paperwork before vacation!!!
I'm always good for a laugh at work! I think that is why they keep me.
I'm always good for a laugh at work! I think that is why they keep me.


1 Comments:
Funny to be frustrated for them giving you what you asked for. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home