Sunday, October 30, 2005

Haunt

Tonight I had the most fun I have ever had giving a tour. It was eight ladies from Palm Springs. They were much fun. I would take them to a maze they would go through it and then yell my name when they came out so I would protect them from the monsters! We laughed together till we cried. They bought me a light saber so I could hold it up and not lost them in the crowd. And I did!! It made is much easier. They even thought I was to young to have children that had graduated from college. No wonder I had a great time!! It was one of their birthdays so I sang to them at the very beginning. A GREAT time Thank you ladies for making my last night at haunt memorable .

UCLA made a fantastic comeback today. Watch out USC the Bruins are coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home