Congratulations Jeremy
As I type this my nephew Jeremy is graduating from USC. First the all school graduation with the speaker is our governor Arnold. At 10:30 they move over to the engineering department's graduation. I just find it hard to believe that he is graduating from college already. Over the years of his schooling this is the longest he has spent in one school. I'm very proud of him. He is a lot like his cousin Jeff, same head size, same brains, they love the same Lord. They both know how to save money!
I just saw on the news the graduates marching to the graduation, I teared up. I think that just means I'm getting old and thinking back on life!
Your Uncle Rick and I love you Jeremy and are proud of you, even though you picked the WRONG college to go to! It is where God wanted you and you have flourished. I'm thankful for you life, the man you have turned into. You bless our family. Even Emily isn't afraid of you :) I did not inherit the writing gene your dad and Chris have. I don't know how to express how I feel today. Know that we love you and have been praying for you your whole life and will continue to pray for you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you,
your praying Aunt Joanne
I just saw on the news the graduates marching to the graduation, I teared up. I think that just means I'm getting old and thinking back on life!
Your Uncle Rick and I love you Jeremy and are proud of you, even though you picked the WRONG college to go to! It is where God wanted you and you have flourished. I'm thankful for you life, the man you have turned into. You bless our family. Even Emily isn't afraid of you :) I did not inherit the writing gene your dad and Chris have. I don't know how to express how I feel today. Know that we love you and have been praying for you your whole life and will continue to pray for you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you,
your praying Aunt Joanne


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home