Saturday, May 24, 2008

And they said I was the trouble maker!


Shirley and I are great friends. For the past 10 years or so we worked at Knott's together. Always I was the one getting into trouble, wearing dumb hats and glasses, Shirley the quiet one. She was better at balancing than me. Well I have been gone for less than a year and what does she go out and do??? She gets a tat without me! What the heck. She goes into Compton, across the street from Cal St. Dominguez Hills and her and three other girls from Knott's. She is so logged! It does look nice Shirley and I'm jealous you didn't take me! They are just above her wrist. But since I wasn't with her she forgot to get it high enough so now she can't roll up her sleeves on her uniform! Kids TODAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home