Sunday, January 13, 2008

Colonoscopy

I was going to scan in my color photos of my colonoscopy  but I took a pole and the no's won by a landslide! My colon was all clean and shinny I don't get it. Anyway the drinking of the three liters of a super saturated salt solution was the worst part of the deal. Just remember you can ask for a different kind. that is only 2 shot glasses. But I won the lottery and got the drink of all drinks. I did lost 7 pounds. Good times, but not recommended. I will recommend the Whittier Outpatient Surgery Center. They were all so nice, and took  care of me. I was number 2 for the afternoon but I was ready before the first one so I got to go first. I know I'm an over achiever! The only problem was that they didn't let me sleep long enough. I also didn't read the post op instructions which said not to drive for 24 hours and have someone watch you. I went to work the next day and was a little loopy. I made it though. I will keep you posted on Rick's adventure of his in he weeks to come!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Ummmm...this is borderline too much information.

5:51 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

What!
You mean we didn't have to drink the drink from hell??!!!!!!
Geez Louiz!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Solveig och Mats said...

Hello US
We read about your examination, but the picture of it was not there. Perheps next time. I have done it myself and it was not funny.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Mats, no one would let me put my pictures on the computer!

3:39 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

hhahahahahhahaa
mats, you're the funniest guy I know!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Fun times!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home