Friday, June 22, 2007

Traveling Gnome

Off to another day at work, I didn't get to drive today! I started out in information helping Shirley see her arm

Then we got the money.













Then the CEO of Knott's stopped by. It was strange. He asked me why I was quitting! YIKES I told him I was tired of it. Then later in the day I saw him again and told him it was the money and lack of it! He made me promise to go to HR and see if the HR person had a job for me. He didn't want to lose good workers. Incredible nice, strange, I was surprised that he would even know I was quitting.



I sold in Group Sales, see the forms!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

wow go joanne - the ceo talking you in to staying. that's impressive.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

So did HR have a job for you?

5:37 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

That first picture with the gnome in your purse is a good picture!! Nice photography skills!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I agree... Wow! Yeah, what did HR have to say?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home