Baseball Season
Little League baseball season is upon us. Finally. I was to have photos of the game yesterday but I got to keep score and that made picture taking impossible. I went and watched the Little Lake Brewers game. Tyler Reed plays on that team. They won the game and Tyler went 4-4 at the plate. I say 4-4 because he hit the ball four times. He made it to first three out of four times. The was out at first the last time. He scored twice. Stole second and third and home twice! Fun times. He got down and dirty. In high school action. Andrew Reeds game was tied and Andrew up to bat. He hits a standup triple and on an over throw he scores the winning run!!! I love kids playing ball. I will keep you posted and hopefully with pictures soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home